The pump is generally driven in part by + pump body, the pump body is provided with a two interface, the water from the water inlet, outlet, the motive of the mechanical energy to become liquid so as to liquid energy, usually used in this form, small size, compact pump, called micro water pump, also called micro pump.
According to voltage
It can be divided into AC and DC, such as AC micro pump and DC micro water pump;
According to the motor
It can be divided into brush and non brush, such as brush micro pump and brushless micro pump;
According to principle
It can be divided into diaphragm type, piston type, magnetic drive type, gear type and so on.
How to select micro pump
Self suction capability is required, and the flow and output pressure are required.
Description: the pumping medium is water, non oily liquid and other solutions (not containing solid particles, etc.), self-priming function, you can choose the following pump:
1, large flow requirements (about 4 ~ 20 liters / min), pressure is not high (about 1 ~ 3 kg) to be used for water circulation and water sampling and upgrading requirements, low noise, long service life, high self suction suction, optional BSP, CSP etc.;
2, the flow requirements are not high (about 1~5 liters / minute), but the pressure is greater (about 2~11 kilograms).
3, for tea station pumping, kung fu tea pumping, spray, etc., requires the volume as small as possible, small flow requirements, small noise (about 0.1 ~ 3 liters / minute), optional PHW, ASP and other series
Emphasis on volume, noise, continuous use and other performance
Description: requirements of water and gas dual-use, long-term dry turn, do not damage the pump; 24 hours can be continuous operation; small volume, low noise, but the flow and pressure requirements are not high.
1, pumping or vacuuming with micro pumps, but sometimes liquid water into the pump cavity.
2, require micro pump both pumping gas and pumping.
3, pumping with micro pump, but sometimes the pump may be no water can be pumped, in the "dry" state.
Some traditional pumps fear "dry", "dry" will even damage the pump. The PHW series is essentially a composite function pump.
4, mainly using a micro pump, but do not want to rely on artificial pumping before "water" (some pump before work need to manually add some "diversion", so the pump to lower the water pumped, otherwise the pump can not be pumped or even damaged), that "pump has self-priming function. Then the advantage of PHW products lies in that.
You can choose the PHW series when you have the above applications.
Medium contains a small amount of oil, solid particles, residues and so on. Explanation: the medium to be pumped
1. Soft solids (such as hair, fish feces, sewage sludge, residues, etc.) with diameters less than 31mm, and can be cut into smaller particles, but the viscosity can not be too large!
2, allow the work medium contains a small amount of oil (such as a small amount of oil floating on the surface of the water), but not all oil!
3, large flow requirements, no need to self suction function occasions.
When you have the above applications, you can choose FSP super large flow series.
Common faults of micro pumps
The first: when starting the micro pump, the motor does not rotate.
1. matched switch DC regulated power supply failure;
2. there is not enough electricity in the battery or battery;
3. line contact bad;
4. motor and carbon brush contact bad;
Second: after the start of the pump motor work, but not water.
1. there is impurity or particle impurity in pump;
2. suction stroke is higher than pump rated suction range;
Third: insufficient flow.
1. actual lift of pump exceeds allowable head;
2. voltage is too low, motor speed is slow;
3. suction range is too high;
4. pipes with air in;
Fourth: traffic is getting smaller.
1. the inlet has impurities blocking;
2. filter use time is too long, with particle impurities blocked;
Fifth: micro water pump work abnormal interruption of water.
1. the motor is not started and the circuit fault is eliminated;
2. pipe blockage, remove blockage;
3. pipeline rupture, repair welding or change praise;
4. filter network blockage, remove blockage;
5. suction pipes out of the water;
Sixth: violent vibration or abnormal increase of noise during water pump operation.
1. the access voltage is higher than the set voltage;
2. installation angle is not fixed;
3. motor or pump shaft bending.